Once again, I've gotten behind on my blogging. It's weird how much more I blog when school is cancelled, right? I guess I just forget about it after school, working out, and dinner is done.
This weekend once again went way to quickly. Friday night the hubby and I had a date night including Olive Garden, the movie Take Me Home Tonight, and Mr. Freeze. That's right, Mr. Freeze officially opened Friday, and Nolan and I waited in line at 9 pm in the rain. Well, correction, Nolan waited in the rain. I waited for him in the nice warm and toasty car... But my buckeye sundae was wonderful, the highlight of the evening. And Take Me Home Tonight was definitely disappointing. I guess I was expecting it to be much better than it was. Nothing like the movie Hall Pass, which we saw last weekend. It is hilarious. One of the funniest I've seen in awhile. Raunchy however, but it's a good one to see!
Saturday night was girls night in its finest. Amy came home from c-bus and we caught over dinner with the rest of the girls. After we headed to my bro's to hang out, even though he and all his roommates were in Florida. Nothing like using your little bro for a hangout place. But, we did find a whole crunch wrap supreme in his fridge, along with half a glass of chocolate milk. I can't think of anyone else who would leave those things in their fridge (aside from Michael) when heading out of town for a week.
Today was back to the regular manic Monday. Only two more Mondays until I will be in Florida for spring break. But, I did have one nice surprise this on this long Monday.
Mmm, girl scout cookies. Oh, how I love you Tagalongs. You made my day today!
And, another thing that made my day, knowing that spring is on the way. No more snow, sunshine and warm weather please!
I hope that everyone has a good week. Only 14 school days until spring break! Wahoooo!
P.S--I forgot to show this beauty that Nolan and I worked on a couple weeks ago in all the crazy snowy days. Puzzles are oddly entertaining. This one was 500 pieces, if we are ambitious next time we'll attempt 1,000!
No comments:
Post a Comment